The Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program is a federal program that covers vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Children through 18 years of age that meet at least one of the following criteria are eligible for VFC program vaccines free of charge:
- Children enrolled in Medicaid or CHIPS
- Children who do not have insurance
- Children who are American Indian or Alaskan Native
- Children who have health insurance that does not cover
- If a child has insurance that covers vaccines but their primary care provider does not carry the vaccines that are needed, A REFERRAL from the primary care provider IS REQUIRED BEFORE any vaccines can be given.
Immunizations are given Monday-Friday 8:00-3:30. Contact us to schedule your appointment to ensure staff availability. Walk ins are welcome contingent on staffing. 304-269-8218. Anyone under 18 years of age will need a parent/guardian with them. Contact us for alternatives ahead of appointment.
Immunizations are given Monday-Friday 8:00-3:30. Contact us to schedule your appointment to ensure staff availability. Walk ins are welcome contingent on staffing. 304-269-8218. Some vaccinations are available free of charge for those who qualify. We gladly accept most insurances.
- TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis AKA Whooping cough)
- Yellow Fever
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B or combo Twinrix
- Shingrix (Shingles)
As well as those required by universities, employers, and immigration. Immunizations administered following CDC immunization schedule.